Pages

05 July, 2019

One year of silence...what happened?

I can't believe I haven't written anything for more than 12 months! This really makes me understand how life run fast, so fast!

So what happened in between?!

If I think about it for a moment too many things pop-up in my mind.




Well, let's make it simple: we definitely enjoyed our summer 2018 in Mallorca and we really climbed as hard as we could sending all the project we established for the year.

Later on, in November 2018 I manage to leave my company and simultaneously I started a Coaching program to get certified as a Professional Coach by ICF

A few months later, we left Palma de Mallorca and we went back to Thailand to visit relatives and friends.

In March 2019 we temporary relocated in Sardinia, on June the 6th my son Ettore turned 4 years old and on the same day I launched my own online coaching project www.swellcoaching.net.

WOW that's a lot! Now I understand why I didn't post anything for so long, I was really busy!

So what happens now?

Well, stay tuned...from now on I will start posting again on regular bases!


Our belongings before leaving Mallorca

Us, on the way to Thailand

Landing in Cagliari, Sardinia -Italy

My online coaching project www.swellcoaching.net