Pages

19 January, 2016

Climbing in Koh Yao Noi - Climbing is banned!

A few days ago I was approached by Phuket Gazette in regards of the recent appalling order of closure of all the climbing areas in Koh Yao Noi.

Some of my comments where later published in the last paper version of  Phuket Gazette and today I am happy to see that the article has been posted ONLINE.

Considering the innumerable issues covering the tourist scenario in the whole south of Thailand I really wonder what is the real reason behind this illogical restriction, which to me it makes no sense at all.


However, bearing in mind we are still under a military coup I presume we better temporary avoid Climbing in Kho Yao Noi.


For fresh and updated information I would strongly recommend to contact The Mountain Shop Adventures.

Climber @ Riccardo - HD Wall